Wednesday, November 23, 2011

See you next year!

Thanks for all of your support this year! I have really enjoyed talking with my guests: Christine Weinberg, Meryl Brown, Amy Kalas, Natalie Mullis, Megan Resig and Kimberly Thompson, Raymond Day, Kat Fulton, Christy Joy Diachenko, Karen Goodman, JoAnn Jordan, Jim Newton and Paul Hill, Dorita Berger, Anne Vitort, Anita Gadberry, Blythe LaGasse & Andrew Knight, Marlon Sobol, Louise Montello, Jennifer Townsend, Kristen O'Grady, and James Maxon, Michelle Erfurt, and Judy Simpson and Kimberly Sena Moore.

I've talked about Wellness, Current Events, The Music Never Stopped, Drumify, Evidenced Based Practice, Finding Balance, Autism, Regional Conference updates, Advocacy, and Songwriting, Ethics, and other topics.

I broadcast a total of 31 shows in 2011, 117 shows since May 3, 2008 and over 60,981 listens!

I would love to get your feedback about the show and what topics you'd like to hear. Please leave a comment on this post and let me know!

Would you like to be a guest on the show next year? Email me! with MT Show in the subject line.

Happy New Year!

No comments: