Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 26, 2008 - Future topics, Community Music Schools, Vocal Yoga

This week, we experienced some technical difficulties, so I apologize if you tried to listen live and could not get the show. The archive is working, and you can find it here.

Next month, I want to feature Music Therapy in school settings. If you work in a school setting, leave a comment on this post or send me an email and let me know what you do and which Saturday you will be available for an interview on a future show.

Other shows I'd like to feature are music therapy research, sensory integration, University programs, geriatrics, hospice, private practice, and Guided Imagery in Music. If you have expertise in these areas and would like to be interviewed, please contact me.

Thanks, Wade, for calling in this week and sharing about your work in Community Music Schools. He also described a Vocal Yoga class, so listen to the show for more information.

No comments: