Sunday, May 18, 2008

Performance Wellness - Vol. II

I wanted to talk about a few things going into next week's show.

First, please note that we will be at a temporarily new time. The show on May 24th will broadcast on our Blog Talk Radio location at 1:30 Eastern, 12:30 Central.

Second is the reason for the new time - I'm going to be in Pennsylvania taking a Performance Wellness course!

Third, I wanted to highlight the Performance Wellness website.

It is an incredibly well written and well organized site that covers all aspects of Performance Wellness. We discussed Performance Wellness a lot on today’s show(Listen), although in a lot of ways we just scratched the surface. Please take the time to check out the website for the world of great opportunities Dr. Montello can provide.

So join us this Saturday for our show!

2 comments:

Alice Perryman said...

Thanks for doing this show. I think it's really neat. I'm looking forward to reading your blog as well.

Janice Lindstrom, MA, MT-BC said...

Thank you, Alice!

Let me know if you have any ideas for a topic, MT Historical fact, or website of the week.