Monday, May 26, 2008

Performance Wellness - May 24 Follow up

Thanks to everyone who joined us on Saturday. Sorry again for the odd time - we'll be back to our usual time this Saturday (May 31) - 5:00 Eastern/4:00 Central. It was just so great, though, to do the show from the Performance Wellness course in Pennsylvania.

If you missed the show, you can listen to it here. Other than a minor issue with the opening music (it was a little too loud, but once we passed through it, the sound was great the rest of the way, so bear with us through that), it was a great show. I was able to describe the beautiful country Dr. Montello's place is in, as well as her house and the people joining me in the program. I went into some detail about Performance Wellness, although I hope to do more next week as a wrap-up of my experience this weekend.

We were also able to answer some questions from the chatroom that were very thoughtful and insightful. I've never been more aware of the fact that audience participation really makes the show something special, and I encourage everyone to join me - whether you call in, or join the chatroom, or email me. Just please join the conversation.

Part of the questions related to treating people with autism. You can see the link I reference in the show here on the right - FAQ Autism. As I mentioned on the show, this is a page run by a music therapist (Cathy Knoll, MA, MT-BC) and she updates the page quite often.

Two of the questions came from Dr. Kirnon. She has her own Saturday morning Blog Talk Radio Show, "Health and Wellness", as well as a blog of the same name, and her business website, Solutions Health and Wellness. I hope to get to know her better as she seems very professional and insightful.

A little later in the week, I'll supplement this note with a few things, including the Mayo Clinic study I referenced and some other cool things from the weekend.

Thanks again for joining us here on the blog. Please join us on the show as well.

No comments: