Friday, May 1, 2009

May 2, 2009 - Happy Anniversary!

One year ago, I decided to start a show about music therapy on Blog Talk Radio. I've done 43 shows which have been downloaded 5,811 times. Each show averages around 100 listeners, but the most listened-to shows were Referrals (5/1/08-260 downloads), Performance Wellness (5/17/08-249 downloads), and Autism (6/14/08-243 downloads).

Over the year, I've been trying to select topics that interest my listeners, so please leave a comment to let me know what topics you'd like me to cover. My goal is to educate everyone on the importance of music for our survival and how we can best use it. I would also like to explain how music therapy can help with speech/language, cognition, and motor rehabilitation, or with personal wellness.

Come celebrate the anniversary of the show with me this Saturday, 5:00 pm Eastern, 4:00 pm Central, 3:00 pm Mountain, 2:00 pm Pacific here or by calling 646-652-2850.

Thank you for listening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment! Look forward to more shows! Wade Richards

Janice Lindstrom, MA, MT-BC said...

Thanks! I've been enjoying your podcasts!